Growing a sexy beard takes a lot of hard work, dedication, and patience. For some gentlemen however, the process of growing a beard is just a pipe dream. Are you having trouble growing a beard? That’s alright. Beard growth products can really help jump start the process.
Growing a beard like NHL defenseman Brent Burns is a rare luxury that only a select few gentleman can accomplish. Check out the following beard growth products and soon you will be growing facial hair as thick as a lion’s mane.
Here are the best beard growth products for men.
Beard Grow XL is not a drug – it contains only the highest quality ingredients. When you purchase any Delta Genesis product you can “rest assured you are getting only the best beard care in the world”. That being said, if you take the recommended dosage listed on the bottle you should not experience any side effects – just facial hair growth.
While Delta Genesis claims that you do not need to combine any of their other products with Beard Grow XL in order to grow a faster, thicker beard, they strongly recommend that you check out their Beard Flux XL and Beard Bolt XL products as well. You can read more about those products here:
- Beard Flux XL — No additives, GMOs, parabens, or fillers, this beard oil from Delta Genesis is exactly what you need to keep your beard growing without the itching and frizz. Click here to check it out now.
- Beard Bolt XL — This beard balm from Delta Genesis is formulated with top essential oils for maximum beard growth and volume. Just rub a small amount of Beard Bolt XL into your beard and experience the benefits of this special formula. Ideal for mustaches too! Click here to buy this beard growth product.
Every gentleman deserves a glowing beard, and Polished Gentleman products help you accomplish just that. Click here to get the beard you’ve always dreamed of.
Using proven ingredients like Biotin, Niacin, and Kopyrrol, Maxx Beard provides users with the tools needed to support natural facial hair growth and bring you the best looking beard, mustache, and goatee.
Not satisfied with the current thickness, length, or volume of your beard? Click here to learn more about this beard growth product.
Started in Ypsilanti, Michigan, the Growther Beard Oil from Beard Farmers was made for one reason – to enhance beards. Just leave three to five drops in your beard for a few minutes each day prior to washing and let it’s eighteen rare essential oils work their magic on your beard hair.
You will notice the effects of Growther Beard Oil almost immediately, but Beard Farmers suggests that you may need to use their product for at least twenty-one days before you start to see significant beard growth. If you’d like to learn more about this beard growth product, click here to read a full review.
Feed your beard with VitaBeard, one of the first beard growth products to hit the market. If you are an athlete, you can also rest assured that you are not intaking any banned substances – every batch of VitaBeard pills are tested under the NSF Certified for Sports Program. Last but not least, since VitaBeard contains such a rich vitamin profile, it can actually double as your standard men’s daily multi-vitamin. Don’t do drugs, do vitamins! Click here to read about my personal favorite beard growth product.
You cannot create a list of the best beard growth products and exclude Natural Biotin. Biotin is a B vitamin that plays a pivotal role in the human body and is a crucial aspect for maintenance and growth of hair, nails, and skin [WebMD].
That being said, Natural Biotin supports strong nails, beautiful skin, and healthy, strong, and luxurious hair, in addition to energy production. Click here to read more about this cheap and effective beard growth product.
Beard Growth Tips
For some men, growing a thick, full beard is a source of great pride. That is probably why beard growth product related searches are climbing on Google [source]. If you are trying to grow a beard that would make the Duck Dynasty family weep tears of joy, continue reading. Here are some tips for growing a flawless beard:
- Eat More Protein — Proteins from eggs, meats, and fish are proven to help your facial hair grow faster.
- Massage Your Face — Facial massages help increase blood circulation to your face, thus stimulating facial hair growth.
- Wash Your Skin — Clean skin promotes facial hair growth. Use warm water and a mild cleanser at least twice a day.
- Resist The Itch — At some point in your bearded journey you will experience an insatiable itch on your chin and cheek. Rather than reach for your safety razor, grab your beard shampoo and moisturizer and lather your beard up. Don’t worry, your face will eventually adjust to the change in facial scenery.
- Get More Sleep — Sleeping helps repair damage skin cells and, as I’m sure you can guess, help promote facial hair growth.
- Don’t Shave — The common theory that shaving every day makes your hair grow back thicker and faster is a huge myth. If you want your beard to grow, you obviously shouldn’t be shaving. In fact, I’d refrain from trimming or shaping your beard for at least six weeks – whether you are taking any extra beard growth products or not.
Beard Growth Products Ingredients
Beard growth products come in a variety of ingredients. Here are five of the most popular ingredients used in products that promote hair growth today:
- Biotin — All of the best beard growth products contain biotin, and for good reason. When your body lacks Biotin, your luscious locks suffer more than you could possibly imagine. The National Institute of Health database even has numerous research publications highlighting the connection between hair loss and biotin.
- Rosemary — Rosemary oil doesn’t just taste good, it also helps stimulate beard growth. It works to decrease beard hair loss and improve the microcirculation of your face. Plus, it can help with dandruff, dry scalp, and balding.
- Argan Oil — Argan oil is rich in vitamins A and vitamin E, as well as packed with linoleic acids, antioxidants, and fatty acids, making it very anti-inflammatory and moisturizing.
- Tea Tree Oil — tea tree also has powerful antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties, making it effective against dandruff, itching, acne, warts, and more..
- Eucalyptus Oil — Proin ut sapien nibh. Proin purus sapien, fringilla quis magna maximus, fermentum tincidunt nunc. Praesent mattis sagittis neque nec volutpat. Cras sit amet lobortis mauris. Sed id ultricies sapien. Aliquam erat volutpat.
Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed reading this list! As always, if you have any beard growth products that you’d like to share, feel free to drop us a line on Facebook or Instagram. Thanks! — Chaxton.com Staff