Life Pro Tips
34+ Blogs Every Man Should Subscribe To In 2017
Do a quick Google search for the best blogs for men and you will find that there are tens of thousands of related blogs out there (with even more being created everyday). But who actually has time to learn which of these countless blogs are worth reading? Actually, I do.
…Okay, I haven’t read them all, but I have read my fair share of blogs for men.
I’ve been casually reading blogs for men for the past five years and have bookmarked and subscribed to quite a few of them along the way. I figured with the New Year upon us, now would be the perfect time to share my list with you all!
Quit smoking, lose twenty pounds (or gain muscle), make better financial decisions, and just becoming a better man overall. These are just a few of the New Year’s resolution goals I’m sure many of you have set your minds too. That said, I’m certain that the following blogs will be able to help you achieve these goals, plus many more in the upcoming year.
I’ve broken my favorite blogs for men down into six distinct categories – lifestyle, fashion, health, fitness, money, and sex. If you are looking for information about any of these topics, simply scroll through the list until you find the perfect match.
Here is a quick breakdown for each mens blog category:
- Lifestyle — Lifestyle bloggers help you become a better man by writing about self-improvement, life experiences, how to be a bad-ass, and how to keep a beard tidy. As you can see from the list below, lifestyle blogs are my favorite.
- Fashion — Fashion bloggers help transform high school nerds into dapper gentleman. If you’ve ever wondered how to tie a half Windsor, then you need to check out this men’s blog category.
- Health — Health bloggers write about epic recipes, awesome tips for reducing belly fat, and about the side effects of using margarine.
- Fitness — Fitness bloggers teach their readers how to lose weight, gain weight, and build muscle. The good ones even provide their followers wth training regimens and inspirational quotes, stories, and videos.
- Money — Finance bloggers write about things like paying off student loans, how to invest your money wisely, and how to save up for a vacation.
- Sex — Blogs that write about sex and relationships are invaluable to men since they are often written from the women’s perspective – Thus giving us a better idea of how the hell women operate. Examples of posts you can expect to read on this type of blog include best sex positions, how to make a relationship last, how to know when to dump her, etc.
Here are 34+ blogs for men that I’ve bookmarked over the years.
I rarely frequent look books, Pinterest styled pin boards, forums, or any other kind of photo blog, so I’ve gone ahead and excluded them from my list. I’m sure there are some awesome photo blogs out there, but they just aren’t my cup of tea. If you know of any good mens photo blogs, let me know in the comment section below and I will check them out.
Okay, enough rambling for now. Here is my list of the best blogs for men in 2017.
|01. The Art Of Manliness||Lifestyle|
|02. The Modest Man||Lifestyle|
|03. Teaching Mens Fashion||Fashion|
|04. I Am Alpha M||Fitness|
|05. Real Men Real Style||Fashion|
|06. A Continuous Lean||Fashion|
|08. The Distilled Man||Lifestyle|
|10. Primer Magazine||Lifestyle|
|11. Iron And Tweed||Fitness|
|12. The Quintessential Man||Lifestyle|
|13. Style Girlfriend||Fashion|
|14. Order Of Man||Lifestyle|
|15. Stay Classic||Fashion|
|17. Valet Magazine||Lifestyle|
|18. Man Made DIY||Lifestyle|
|19. Effortless Gent||Fashion|
|20. Aspiring Gentleman||Lifestyle|
|21. Men's Health||Sex|
|22. Gentleman's Gazette||Lifestyle|
|24. Man Vs. Debt||Money|
|25. Put This On||Fashion|
|26. Dumb Little Man||Lifestyle|
|27. George Hahn||Lifestyle|
|28. Articles Of Style||Fashion|
|29. Men's Fitness||Health|
|31. Simpler Man||Lifestyle|
|33. Permanent Style||Fashion|
|34. Featuring Matt||Lifestyle|
|35. Made Man||Lifestyle|
* Yup, #30 is a shameless self-promotion.
* Just like on the improv comedy show Whose Line Is It Anyway, the rankings above are made up and the order does not matter (I did try to put my personal favorites near the top however). To be quite honest, I really couldn’t decide which sites were better than others. I really enjoy reading each of the blogs for men listed above, and I’m sure you will too.
Best Blogs For Men In 2017
So now that you’ve skimmed through my list of the best blogs for men in 2017, it’s time for you to go out and take action. Pick a few blogs that you like and go subscribe to their newsletter – that’ll be the best way for you to consume as much useful content from your favorite bloggers as possible.
I also recommend you go ahead and bookmark this article. It’ll probably come in handy next time you are looking for information on a new category.
Keep Reading: 7 Best Beard Care Kits For Dapper Gentlemen Like You →
If I’m missing any good blogs for men, yell at me in the comments section below. I’m always looking to for new blogs to read while at lunch, and will happily check out any suggestion you bring forward.