The wheel, sliced bread, and flavored condoms. If you ask me, these are the three greatest inventions of all-time.
Not only do flavored condoms contain all of the same benefits as a regular condom, but they also will keep your partner satisfied, excited, and engaged, for a much longer period of time.
I mean seriously, who actually enjoys the smell and taste of latex?
The following article is all about flavored condoms: Where to buy them, which brands are best, and which flavors and smells are most popular.
But before I begin, I should also note that condoms that contain sugar are not suitable for vaginal intercourse. Why you ask? Condoms with sugar on them can cause yeast infections. Just so you know.
Did you know that condoms can do much more than protect you from sexually transmitted diseases? Flavored condoms are known for their ability to help mask that terrible latex taste and smell they produce. Plus they are super trendy and will make your experiences in bed that much more enjoyable.
Check out this list of the best flavored condoms for sale today.
|1||Lifestyles Luscious Flavors Assorted Variety Lubricated Latex Condoms...||43 Reviews||$6.43||Buy Now|
|2||Durex Fruity Flavors Collection (Strawberry, Banana, Apple, and Orange)...||18 Reviews||$21.99||Buy Now|
|3||Flavored Condoms Sampler Pack||32 Reviews||$5.90||Buy Now|
|4||Royal Premium Strawberry Flavored and Scented Condoms - Ultra Thin,...||22 Reviews||$11.99 $7.99||Buy Now|
|5||Royal Premium Chocolate Flavored and Scented Condoms - Ultra Thin,...||12 Reviews||$21.99 $13.99||Buy Now|
|6||ONE Flavor Waves Sampler, Premium Assorted Flavored Latex Condoms with...||No ratings yet||$16.99||Buy Now|
|7||Durex Tropical Flavors Condom, 12 Count||68 Reviews||$9.67||Buy Now|
|8||Fantasy Flavored Condoms Pack 48 Condoms : Variety of Flavors Such As...||4 Reviews||$7.85||Buy Now|
|9||Fantasy Flavored Condoms Pack 100 Condoms : Variety of Flavors Such As...||18 Reviews||$13.50||Buy Now|
|10||Fantasy Flavored Condoms Pack 24 Condoms : Variety of Flavors Such As...||20 Reviews||$5.99||Buy Now|
Durex originally manufactured these flavored condoms under the name Colors & Scents and inserted them as add-ons to the Durex Pleasure Pack. They quickly became a hit however and have since been manufactured on their own in the Durex Tropical Pack. In terms of fit, these condoms have a thickness of 0.00247″, which is a tad thinner than most condoms.
That said, these condoms will heighten sensitivity, but of course will not break. Lastly, the length of this condom is 7.5″, which is comparable to most other condoms, but is only 1.75″ in width. This is a bit smaller than the 2″ average condom width in stores today. In all, this is an excellent condom for guys on the smaller side, and is arguably the best smelling and tasting condom on the market.
To read more about this flavored condom, click here.
Glyde Organic Condoms taste like the real thing, and have no fake sugars and chemicals added. Not only that, these flavored condoms are both FDA, and CE approved.
And did I mention that these extra sheer condoms are also Vegan friendly?
My wife personally likes the strawberry flavor best, but Glyde also manufactures vanilla and blueberry flavored condoms as well. If you’d like to check out these awesome condoms, click here.
These Fantasy Flavored Condoms variety packs come with a wide assortment of flavors including chocolate, mint, banana, strawberry, vanilla, and grape. Not only that, these flavored condoms are reservoir tipped, sugar-free, thin enough to feel every sensation, and have a water-based lubricant.
From what I’ve found online, the mint flavor is the unanimous favorite among customers. To read more about these condoms, click here.
These flavored condoms from Lifestyles offer a tantalizing variety of flavors for both to enjoy. The variety pack comes in strawberry, vanilla, and banana, but the overwhelming majority of purchasers claim that the strawberry condoms are the best. Click here to purchase these Lifestyle Luscious Flavors condoms.
These Flavor Waves condoms from One® come in six unique flavors – bubblegum, chocolate strawberry, mint chocolate, island punch, banana split, and fresh mint. They also come in some really cool packaging. Click here to check out these flavored condoms.
Don’t let your sex life be bland, amplify your sex life with an assortment of fruity flavors. This collection from Durex includes banana, strawberry, orange, and apple flavored condoms, as well as a pocket travel case for discreet and secure condom protection. To purchase these fruity flavored condoms, click here.
These reservoir-tipped and lubricated cola condoms from Trustex are perfect for the significant other with a sweet tooth. My only negative about these condoms is that they are somewhat thick. Click here to check out these unique condoms.
What a world we live in! Not only are these condoms from Blowdom weed flavored, but they also produce heady aromas. Click here to learn more about these legal, flavored condoms.
Best Condom Flavors
After reading a few case studies online about the best condom flavors, I decided to put my fellow Chaxton.com bloggers to work and do a project of my own.
Using a few cucumbers from the communal break room, and literally a year supply of flavored condoms, we created an experiment only my creepy high school science teacher would appreciate.
Each participant, some forced and some eerily too willing to contribute, was given their own cucumber, plus one of each flavored condoms. I then instructed them to smell and taste each condom and give it some brief feedback.
Here is a complete flavor-by-flavor breakdown of all the condoms we taste-tested:
- Apple — The light green hue of this condom looked pretty gross on a cucumber, so I can only imagine how sickly it would make your “you know what” look like in real life. Appearance aside, this condom smelled like apples, but tasted a bit like rubber. General Consensus: Would Use Again.
- Bacon — Yes, bacon flavored condoms are a real thing, but no they don’t taste like bacon. Also, finding condoms with this flavor was not easy, or cheap. While putting “meat on your meat” does sound like a cool idea, we sadly did not approve of this flavor. General Consensus: Would Not Try Again.
- Banana — Banana flavored condoms are probably the most common flavor out there, and for good reason. The banana condom we tried tasted and smelled decent enough to warrant our seal of approval. General Consensus: Gets The Job Done.
- Blueberry — I’m not really a fan of blueberries, but I could understand why people like this flavor so much. This flavor got me thinking though – Why aren’t there raspberry flavored condoms yet? General Consensus: Would Buy If Desperate.
- Bubblegum — I’ve never actually tasted chalk, but I’d imagine it tastes quite similar to the bubblegum flavored condom I tried. General Consensus: Would Rather Wait Till Marriage.
- Chocolate — I see a real opportunity here for Godiva, Lindt, or Ferrero Rocher to enter the condom industry. Can you imagine the advertising possibilities?! The flavor for this condom didn’t last very long, but was good while it lasted. General Consensus: Would Buy Again.
- Grape — To be honest, I was expecting this flavored condom to taste something like a chewable pill, but boy was I wrong. None of the condom flavors truly tasted like their description, but the grape was about as close to the real thing as you could get. I think it’s only a matter of time until we get a wine flavored condom now. General Consensus: Would Buy In Bulk.
- Marijuana — Let me address the elephant in the room first – no, we didn’t get high from this flavored condom. But if that heady aroma and earthy taste is something you enjoy, then this legal flavored condom will be right up your alley. General Consensus: Excellent For Stoners.
- Mint — If you’ve ever accidentally swallowed mouthwash then you already know what this flavored condom tastes like. The smell wasn’t too bad though. General Consensus: Would Purchase Again.
- Orange — Perhaps we just purchased a bad brand, but the flavor was concentrated on the very tip, and tasted very artificial. General Consensus: Would Give Second Chance.
- Strawberry — Second only to grape flavored condoms, strawberry was another winner. I can’t be surprised though, everyone loves strawberries. General Consensus: Would Carry In Pocket.
- Vanilla — We expected a lot more from this condom. In fact, it didn’t taste, smell, or even look like vanilla. General Consensus: Would Not Try Again.
Best Flavored Condoms
Before you go ahead and purchase a pack or two of these flavored condoms, don’t forget that most brands come in a variety of sizes. If you are unsure of the proper condom size you should purchase, check out this article on how to measure your penis size correctly. You probably know this already but just in case, a proper fitting condom can make all the difference in the world when you are getting it on in-between the sheets.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you’ve got any funny stories you’d like to share, leave us a comment on our Facebook, Instagram, or email. Don’t forget to follow us! — Chaxton.com Staff